Money is a topic. Wealth is a conversation.
Anyone can talk about money. But more often than not, it’s a topic most people like to avoid.
We believe that wealth is only possible if there’s very clear communication between us and you.
Unless we really talk about your goals, your life, and your potential, as well as your challenges and fears, we can’t get to the business of striving to grow your wealth. And we’d like to get down to business.
The most critical asset is you.
Money matters, but not more than you do. And so we’re not so trained on your numbers that we miss the real worth and value here. You are the animating force behind what you have and what you’ll grow.
That means we don’t just invest in funds; we invest in you.
How do we do it? This way:
• Discover: You are an individual, not a commodity. We don’t even want to begin discussions on growing your wealth until we talk about your goals, your life, your passions, and your fears. Sure, money matters—but it doesn’t matter more than you do.
• Plan: What you want from your life is actually not what you want from your portfolio. Romance and thrills have their place, but not your portfolio. The story of your money should be less like a nail-biter Netflix series, and more like a classic tale: One that’s customized, artfully done, and designed to stand the test of time.
• Manage: Everyone loves a homerun, but we never underestimate a base hit. We don’t go around chasing money, and you shouldn’t either. We strive to cultivate wealth the old-fashioned way: through diversification, consistency, and patience. Joe Montgomery, Managing Director-Investment, PIM Portfolio Manager can manage your assets in a discretionary fashion.
• Monitor: We don’t take a set-it-and-forget-it approach. Since we’re all about the long game, we’re constantly course correcting to ensure that your money, your actions, and your life align with your goals and the market. If even one of those things changes, we readjust. Simple as that. As a Private Investment Management (PIM®)* client Joe can monitor your portfolio.
* The PIM program may not be suitable for all investors. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services. The minimum account size for this program is $50,000.